Monday, March 10, 2008

Little Family Project


So it seems that my dear wife has lost her beautiful mind. I should have seen it coming, the late nights sitting at the kitchen table sanding down wooden blocks and claiming outlandish things like she invented the question mark and bursting out in song screaming I love you David Archuleta! (that's for all you American Idol fanatics, crazy sons of bees). No but seriously Ash and I are working on a little side project we like to call Hiccup inc. It's a fun little baby home decor thing we're been thinking about for a couple years. Ash is the muscle in the company, I just complain that she stays up to late (this coming from someone that stays up on average till about 2:00 every night). She is an amazing woman that's for sure. I wonder every day why she picked me and how I got so lucky. She's got this mom thing down and she rocks at it. Milo and I are lucky to have such a patient and caring mom. So anyways check this stuff out, it's cool. Oh, and don't get the wrong idea, we're not trying to sell you anything. Although I do a wonderful face cleanser that has a hint of lemon essence and is quite delightful. Just kidding, like I said not trying to sell you anything, just wanted to show off my wife's handy work. If you have any ideas let us know. You can find our stuff on www.etsy.com. Click on the scroll down at the top of the home page that says items: tags, titles. Select sellers: usernames. Then type into the box hiccupdecor and hit search. A little square icon will pop up on the next page with Milo in it and the company name, click on that and our site pops up. Thanks, love you guys

No comments: