Monday, July 14, 2008

HIGH FIVE!


I know I know, I need to get Ash to take this blog thing over, cuz as you can see I'm no 'blogger.' If I were I would have had some cool music playing by now and maybe an occasional update. What the hay, I'm just a cavemen. I thought to peak your interest and to get this party started again, I'd post a picture from our day at the lake this last weekend. VERY NICE.....HIGH FIVE! Stay tuned for more frequent posts and pictures that you actually might want to see.

5 comments:

Elegante Family said...

That is one of the sweetest things I have seen in a long time. I hope everything is going great for you guys and we want to get together soon!

Nells-Bells said...

Awesome. Can't wait for more pics.

Joshua & Lindsay said...

I've been looking all over creation for one of those in hot pink. Where on earth did you find yours you swarthy rascal?

Richard Simmons

meagan said...

Is it strange that I am both repulsed and intrigued at the same time? And why can't I stop staring at his crotch? I need to leave your blog.

Darbee said...

That is kind of nasty... and wrong... though I'm laughing my face off, so maybe I kind of like it! Sick!!!